Its my second week with the diet delivery. This time, nag-order ako sa Dear Diet Delivery. Their food looks yummy kase. And what I like about them, free delivery and meron silang coffee sa menu plus lemon water (well, they just give cup with slices of lemon and ikaw na maglagay ng water).
Day 6 (Sept. 5, 2016):
With Detox Water and Coffee
Verdict: Breakfast: Strawberry Banana French Toast
– I love the french toast. Di ko lang nalasahan na may banana pala. Pero masarap!!!Lunch: Chicken Lazone Linguine
– First time ko matikman, pero parang carbonara lang naman din. Medyo may pagka maanghang lang yun chicken, pero masara pa rin.
Snacks: Nutella Muffin and Banana
– Muffin… good!
Dinner: Korean Beef Rice
– I like it. Di dry yun rice and tender yun beef.
Day 7 (Sept. 6, 2016)
Verdict: Breakfast: The Daily Oats Blueberry & Oreo Cheesecake
– Ang SARAP! Never knew oats could be this yummy!
Lunch: Thai Curry Chicken Rice
– Ok. Spicy lang for me. But of course its curry.
Snacks: Dear Diet’s Carrot Cake and Fruit
– Love the carrot cake, di sya lasang carrot. Ganon pala yon. Hehehe
Dinner: Cheesy Beef Double Decker Pizza
– No plan of eating dinner na sana, kaso ginutom din ako around 9. So I ate it. Aba, ang sarap!!!
Verdict: Breakfast: Ham and Cheese Waffles
– Di ko medyo type. Parang may something na di ko gusto eh. Siguro sanay lang ako na fruits or chocolate and kasama ng waffles ko. 🙂
Lunch: Spaghetti & Meatball Soup
– Bitin. Hihi masarap din.
Snacks: Brownies and Fruit
– I like that the brownies is not too sweet. Pinartneran ko sya ng coffee!! Ayos! I ate the grapes after dinner na.
Dinner: Irish Beef Stew and Rice
– Di ko rin masyado type. Pero ok sya. Mali ko kase, humigop ako ng sabaw ng sinigang before kumain. Nasira yun lasa.
Dinner: Chicken and Corn Chowder
Verdict: Breakfast: Breakfast Beef & Grilled Cheese
– Sarap sya! I thought omelette sya hahaha pero parang pita.
I ate the Chowder for lunch. A little spicy. And since I love clam chowder, syempre nanibago ako. Haha
Day 10 (Sept. 9, 2016)